- Major wars with Afghanistan and Iraq, with taunts by Osama bin Laden.
- Massively controversial push for socialized medicine in the name of health care reform.
- One year anniversary of Lehman Brothers collapse.
- An economy wrecked with unemployment.
- Obama's popularity plummeting.
- 9-11's eighth anniversary.
Which should President Obama focus on this week? You choose. Only one gets focus. Lip service to the rest.
Then, prepare a big inspiring speech that liberal college students will listen to like girls at a Beatles concert, old liberals will cheer like at a Tom Jones concert, old conservatives will jeer like at a Kanye West concert, and young conservatives will react and join the Young Republicans club at their university.