Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Not newbie Rep. Alan Grayson. He thinks Republicans are out to see peeople die.
According to the Associated Press, "If you get sick, America, the Republican health care plan is this: die quickly," he said. "That's right. The Republicans want you to die quickly if you get sick."
Mr. Grayson wants to rephrase Obama's slogan to, "Yeah, I think we could, but given my inexperience in Washington and general hatred of Republicans, no we shouldn't."
Am I exagerating? Of course I am.
Still, Mr. Grayson won't apologize. Not famous for liberal tolerance, he is what continues to divide America. Joe Wilson is no charmer, but at least he apologized.
For those following Sarah Palin (a Democrat and Republica hobby alike, apparently): her book is ready.
Monday, September 14, 2009
- Major wars with Afghanistan and Iraq, with taunts by Osama bin Laden.
- Massively controversial push for socialized medicine in the name of health care reform.
- One year anniversary of Lehman Brothers collapse.
- An economy wrecked with unemployment.
- Obama's popularity plummeting.
- 9-11's eighth anniversary.
Which should President Obama focus on this week? You choose. Only one gets focus. Lip service to the rest.
Then, prepare a big inspiring speech that liberal college students will listen to like girls at a Beatles concert, old liberals will cheer like at a Tom Jones concert, old conservatives will jeer like at a Kanye West concert, and young conservatives will react and join the Young Republicans club at their university.