Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Loser Mike Gravel leaves Democratic Party to join the Libertarian Party (but no one cares)

Mike Gravel leaves Democratic Party to join the Libertarian Party
"I look forward to advancing my presidential candidacy within the Libertarian Party, which is considerably closer to my values, my foreign policy views and my domestic views," he said.
What he means is, "Hillary and Barack will not let me play because no one loves me."

What is the truth?
Gravel, 77, has been excluded from recent Democratic debates because he failed to meet fundraising or polling thresholds.
What poor Mike Gravel has not realized is that the Democratic Party has no time for losers. They have enough trouble fending off Republican John McCain.

Gravel will be blogged about today and forgotten. He reality is, he is too old for Barack Obama's Facebook perspective and Hillary Clinton's, "Chelsea's mine and Bill's product of conception, not Monica's" college campaign.

No comments: