While you ponder those thoughts, see the below links.
- Beatles Paperback Writer - A Re-interpretation: Connecting Madame Bovary and the Beatles (weird)
- Sunny Day: The Lyrics to a Sesame Street Song (all hope is not lost so long as this favorite lives on)
- Hillary Announces Shes Running for the Presidency: Howard Dean is the Expected Running Mate (satire) (also posted on this blog)
- Read Great Literature to a Telemarketer (Shakespeare meets Linus meets King James meets a telemarketer?)
- Muslim Cartoons (freedom of speech lives on, apparently)
- Hungary Revolution of 1956 (this stuff is amazingly undercovered)