Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hillary and the Blogs - Rock On?

Hillary and the Blogs. Sounds like a great band name. Hmm. Too close to the Troggs. For more on the Troggs, hit the bottom of this post.

Blogs are buzzing about Mrs. Clinton, and here you'll be able peak at a few of them. Ten, to be precise.

You'll see that several sides are presented. I believe firmly in looking at it all, even if I disagree. The tide will change by the moment, so if you don't see enough of your side (which we both know is completely and indubitably correct), expect it to swing your way tomorrow.
  1. Myths and falsehoods about Hillary Rodham Clinton
  2. HILLARY CLINTON ON HER IRAQ WAR VOTE
  3. Hillary Clinton Loses Half Of Her “Friends” On MySpace
  4. Hillary Clinton and women’s language
  5. Hatin' Hillary Clinton is Game for Left and Right
  6. Has Hillary Clinton Been Consistent About Iraq?
  7. Senator Hillary Clinton Condemns Attack on Elie Wiesel
  8. Memo To Hillary Clinton: The Truth Shall Set You Free
  9. Kudos to ABC's Tapper: Shows Hillary Clinton's Flip-Flop on Iraq
  10. Hillary Clinton Between Iraq and a Hard Place

Since I brought up the Troggs, I should remind you who they are. 1960s band. Their big (huge) hit, "Wild Thing" will be sung tomorrow night by millions of heartstrung, hormone ravaged, randy and romantic men. Whether Bill will be singing it to Hillary, I do not want to know.

Wild thing...
you make my heart sing...
You make everything
Groovy
I said wild thing...

Wild thing, I think I love you
But I wanna know for sure
Come on, hold me tight
I love you

Wild thing...you make my heart sing...
You make everything
Groovy
I said wild thing...

Wild thing, I think you move me
But I wanna know for sure
So come on, hold me tight
You move me

No comments: